To volunteer to marshal - please fill out this form:
Chief Marshal - Mark Kinsey
Phone: 07801 693664
- Motorsport UK's online training and accreditation scheme for rally marshals is part of the RallyFuture campaign to further enhance safety on UK stage rallies. Its purpose is to ensure that all rally marshals have a common understanding of their roles and responsibilities, the management of spectators and how to handle an incident.There are three modules: Roles & Responsibilities of the Marshal; Spectator Management; and Incident Management. It should take a maximum of one hour to complete, including the online assessment.To get started, CLICK HERE to log in and then follow the relevant links. If you cannot remember your password, contact the Motorsport UK Membership Services Team on 01753 765 050. If you are brand new to Motorsport UK, you will need to register for a username and password.
Once you have completed the three modules successfully, why not register with Motorsport UK as a card-carrying rally marshal? By registering with Motorsport UK you will:
- Receive a marshal’s tabard, registration card and training Personal Record Card, so you can keep a log of your activity as a valued volunteer in the sport
- Have the opportunity to progress through the Rally and Cross Country Grading Scheme
- Receive the monthly Motorsport UK newsletter and quarterly magazine
- Qualify for a monthly prize draw.
So how do you register?
- Log back in to the members website
- Select the ‘Marshals’ tab to visit the REGISTERED MARSHALS RENEWAL page
- Select option one: First Time Rally/Cross Country Online Application
- Confirm your personal details and upload a photograph.